Hanwha Techwin aims to achieve a high standard of environmental and safety management and to improve human life in a healthy and affluent way. This is our commitment to fulfilling our corporate social responsibilities.
- Compliance : We comply with domestic and foreign laws and agreements with more strengthened standards and conduct business based on environmental safety management system.
- Autonomous safety culture : Employees themselves become the subjects of the environmental safety work and participate in related activities and systems.
- Accident prevention : Do the prevention activities to prevent accidents, and improve the level through education and training.
- To enhance health : Minimize worker exposure to harmful environment and promote to enhance employee health, and make individual's body and mind health a top priority.
- Green product : Minimize environmental impacts and ensure safety in all processes such as product development, manufacture, use and disposal.
- Win-win management : Establish a company that is trusted by customers and citizens by practicing win-win management together with local communities and partner companies.
Hanwha Techwin Co,Ltd is committed to meeting our legal obligations under REACH about main products and we are working with our suppliers to enable this. Also, our products are not registering obligations about the substance because products are not intended to be released. HTW's products do not contain substances on the REACH SVHC candidate list in concentrations greater than 0.1% by weight per article.
1. Duty to Communicate information on Substances in Articles (Article 33) The majority of products and packaging as manufactured and/or supplied by Hanwha Techwin Co,Ltd do not contain substances on the REACH SVHC candidate list nor concentrations greater than 0.1% by weight per article. The limited number of articles affected are listed here. In addition, consumers can use the contact us form to submit queries relating to REACH or SVHC.
2. Pre-registration of Substance (on their own, in preparations, in articles) Hanwha Techwin will ensure our suppliers fulfill pre-registration requirements for relevant substance via the only representative model. Only Representatives (OR) are natural or legal persons appointed by non-EU Manufacturers to fulfill the obligations of Importers.
Hanwha Techwin is proactively responding to both EU RoHS and China RoHS (a Chinese law formally known as "Management Methods for Controlling Pollution by Electronic Information Products"). In compliance with this Direction, we disclose environmental information on all our products. Documents of EU RoHS refer to the Hanwha Techwin RoHS Declaration.
Hanwha Techwin, in an effort to provide customers with environment-friendly products, has been conducting a variety of activities over the entire process of manufacturing. Our environment policy is aimed to ensure a complete process from the development or design process so as to ensure the products contain no hazardous substances, that is "Green Procurement".
Hanwha Techwin has been assessing the environmental hazards, and resource and efficiency of products according to the standard it has developed. And the self-declaration environment label is granted to the products with the superior properties proven absolutely or relatively, so that it is easily acknowledged by the end-users.
Attempt is made to express our commitment to production of environmentally-friendly products, with the letter "e" (referring to environment and ecology) shaped like a tree leaf symbolizing nature, and the inside of the curved line open to the outside signifying the close relations with the outside environment.
Manufacturing & Construction
Leisure & Lifestyle