The Way We Work
Hanwha is looking for talented people, who share our core values such as a challenging spirit, dedication and integrity, and can act on those values.
- People with a Challenging Spirit
Such people, instead of settling for the existing standards, pursue the best through changes and innovation.
- 1. They actively develop themselves to become the best professional in their area.
- 2. They find out new opportunities and ways with an open mind and creative thinking.
- 3. They set and achieve challenging goals with an “I can do it” spirit.
- People who Demonstrate Dedication
Such people try their best for the greater good while thinking highly of relationships with companies, customers and colleagues.
- 1. They think about “we” first and make common goals their first priority.
- 2. They value the promises made with customers and create customer values continuously.
- 3. They work together and believe in their colleagues based on team spirit.
- People of Integrity
Such people act properly based on principles and their sense of pride.
- 1. They act honestly following principles without tempting to immediate gains.
- 2. They treat other people fairly and transparently based on their ability and performance regardless of their feelings toward them.